Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Front and rear electric windows
- Rear wash/wipe
- CUPRA sport suspension
- Body colour bumpers with dark aluminium diffusor
- Body coloured wheel arch surrounds
- Front frame grill in Dark aluminium brilliant
- Gloss black roof rails
- Gloss black side mouldings
- Gloss black side window trim
- Illuminated aluminium front door sill
- Rear spoiler
- Specific CUPRA design front bumper
- Visible twin black exhaust pipes in both sides with dark aluminium diffuser
- Daytime running lights
- Dynamic headlight range control with self adjusting whilst driving
- Full LED headlamps with lens and LED front fog lamps with cornering function
- LED rear tail lights with dynamic indicators
- Rear fog lights
- ABS, Traction control system (TCS), Electronic stability control (ESC) and Electronic differential lock system (XDS)
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
Traction Control System (TCS)
- Wireless phone charger
- Digital cockpit
Audio / Communications
- Steering wheel mounted audio/phone controls
- Dual zone climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Convenience pack - Ateca
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
Fitted optional extras
- Metallic paint
Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Rhodium grey
Trim - Leather
- Alcantara - Black with front bucket seats
- 19" Sport machined alloy wheels 36/3 in black/silver
|Maximum speed||153 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1984 cc|
|MPG (combined)||32.5 mpg ‡|
|Kerb weight||2170 kg|
|Vehicle length||4394 mm|
|Vehicle width||1841 mm|
|Vehicle height||1601 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2631 mm|
|Tank capacity||55 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 (WLTP)||197.0 g/km ‡|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 24 months’ warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- Up to 24 months’ MOT cover
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 24 months’ roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.